What are cookies?
A cookie is a very small text file that a Web server can save on a computer’s hard drive to store some type of information about the user. The cookie identifies the equipment in a unique way, and can only be read by the website that sent it to the team.
A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore cannot spread or contain a virus or other malicious software, nor can it be longer than 4,000 characters.
What are cookies for?
Remembering your preferences we will not have to, for example, ask you about your country every time you visit our website. We will know the features of the computer you are using and we can offer you a better browsing experience. Cookies can help our website distinguish the user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember the preferences that may have been established while the user was browsing the site, customize the home pages, identify which sectors of a site have been visited or keep a record of selections in a “shopping cart”.
Normalmente los sitios Web utilizan las cookies para obtener información estadística sobre sus páginas Web. Tenga en cuenta que recogemos datos sobre sus movimientos y uso de nuestra Web como datos estadísticos, no personales.
Types and purposes of cookies
Below is a list of the cookies you can find on our website and a brief description of their purpose. We assure you that none of them keeps personal identification information about you. Some cookies personalize your visit, others remember your preferences, while others only provide statistics of visitors.
Types of cookies
- User input cookies.
- User identification or authentication cookies. (session only).
- User’s safety cookies.
- Multimedia player cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- Customization cookies for the user interface.
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
- The rest of cookies.
Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the services requested by the user are provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Cookies according to the time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies according to purpose:
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by the owner of the site, or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on the website, in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Social cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc …). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the page.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion is published about certain products or services, a cookie is installed in the browser that is used to subsequently show advertising related to the search that has been made, to develop a control of the announcements in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc…
It is indicated below that Cookies that are not excluded, own, or from third parties, are used on the website.
Google Analytics: (Third party analytical cookies)
Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, Estados Unidos (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information, on our behalf, in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on the activity of the website and providing other services related to the activity of the website and the use of the Internet.
Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
In any case, we inform you that to urge the cancellation of the possible data treatments carried out by Google, that company should be directed to that effect. The provider does not have the technical or legal capacity to proceed with the cessation of data processing outside the scope defined by the files and technical means of ownership. And you cannot be held responsible in this regard.
Further information in: www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
Google AdWords: (Third-party advertising cookies)
Online sponsored advertising services provided by Google Inc. Cookies are used by Google for the management of the referred services.
IP number, search history, location, device ID and phone number.
In addition to: Advertising, analytics, browser information, cookie data, date and time, demographic information, software / hardware information, information about interactions, pages visited, domains.
For more detailed information: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can allow, block or delete the installed cookies, by selecting the appropriate configuration of your browser, however, you should know that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Below we offer you links in which you will find information on how you can configure your preferences, with respect to cookies, in the main browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari IOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Cookies Flash
The user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to notify him when a server wants to store a cookie or delete them from his computer. You can find the instructions in the security settings in your Web browser.
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration.
If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings> Privacy
If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences> Security
You can use the “Help” section that you will find in the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings of your computer, however, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
– Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate
– FireFox 3.5 and above: Private Navigation
– Google Chrome 10 and above: Stealth
– Safari 2 and above: Private Navigation
– Opera 10.5 and above: Private Navigation
Please read carefully the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
MARI MATSUSHITA thanks you for activating the acceptance of cookies, this helps us obtain more accurate data that allow us to improve the content and design of our website to adapt it to your preferences.